Cosmetic dentistry in Seattle is an effective and painful way to perfect your smile.
Discolored, stained, chipped, worn, misaligned, broken or gaps between teeth are some of the dental problems you might be facing that might affect the quality of your smile. Cosmetic dentistry
at Seattle Smiles Dental can give you a better smile. You can get a smile makeover and improve the appearance of your smile through one or more of our cosmetic dentistry procedures. After all, your smile is your most important asset, and we are committed to help you achieve a smile that makes a lasting, winning impression.
What is cosmetic dentistry in Seattle?
In general, cosmetic dentistry refers to any dental procedure that enhances or improves the appearance of gums, teeth and/or bite. Our cosmetic dentists primarily focus on improving the dental aesthetics in position, color, alignment, size, shape and overall smile appearance.
Our cosmetic dentists are highly qualified, and you can avail any one of the following services for correcting your smile.
- Teeth whitening – Teeth whitening is one of the most least expensive and simplest way of improving your smile. Through this procedure, we aim to brighten your teeth by using a mix of light activation, whitening gels and other treatments so that you can get a beautiful and bright smile.
- Dental porcelain veneers – Dental porcelain veneers are strong, tooth-colored and beautiful shells that perfect fit over existing teeth so that you can have a perfectly crafted smile. These veneers are used to fix discolored, chipped or broken tooth. Dental veneers can also be used as a part of a smile makeover.
- Gum reshaping – For gum reshaping, we make use of intrusive methods so that gummy smile can be reduced. Our cosmetic dentists achieve this by lengthening teeth crowns and removing gum tissue.
- Porcelain crowns – Porcelain crowns are shaded so that they match your existing teeth. These provide a long-lasting, strong reconstruction to a weak, broken, discolored or damaged tooth. Porcelain crowns can be used as part of a smile makeover process or to repair an individual tooth.
- Cosmetic contouring – Cosmetic contouring is a relatively simple and quick cosmetic dentistry in Seattle Minor polishing and contouring can smooth small fractures and chips, redefine worn or flat teeth and reshape pointy teeth. All of this can help to improve the way your smile looks.
- Teeth bonding – Teeth bonding utilizes tooth shaded bonding materials so that minor imperfections can be fixed, and smile can be corrected.
- Dental smile makeover – If your smile has several problems, you might need to consider our complete dental smile makeover procedure. For this, our cosmetic dentists are going to design you a new smile that looks better and brighter. During this procedure, we are going to close the gaps between your teeth, align crowded teeth, reduce protrusion, reduce a gummy smile, whiten your teeth, change the shape or length of your teeth, widen a narrow smile and replace a missing tooth. Since this is a complete smile makeover, the procedure is going to involve a combination of any of the dental procedures.
Benefits of cosmetic dentistry
- Improved appearance of your smile, which is going to make you feel better about yourself and increase your feelings of self-worth.
- Boost your self-confidence as a brighter-looking smile is going to make you feel confident of smiling at people when you’re outside.
- A beautiful smile is going to make you a happy person as cosmetic dentistry in Seattle treatments will take care of all the dental problems that you are unhappy with
Are you ready to have your smile improved? Consult the cosmetic dentists of Seattle Smiles Dental and achieve a confident, beautiful smile. Allow our experts to create a tailored treatment plan for you so that you can relax.