We are committed to our patients’ and team members’ well-being and safety. Our COVID-19 precautions are based on guidance from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA):
- Team members wear masks at all times, respirators during patient care, take their temperature daily and self-monitor for symptoms.
- All patients are pre-screened prior to their appointment. Rescheduling may be necessary depending on reported symptoms, health history, potential exposure to COVID-19 and/or recent travel history.
- Masks are required of all patients except during patient care.
- The number of patients is limited for social distancing.
- Sneeze guards or droplet barriers are installed at reception.
- Patients receive a temperature check at reception.
- Payment arrangements may be made in advance to reduce unnecessary contact.
- High-touch items have been removed from reception.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout the office.
- HEPA air purifiers are installed in all treatment rooms and common areas.
- Patients do a pre-procedural mouth rinse of 1.5% hydrogen peroxide to reduce viral load in saliva.
- As always, our office practices standard precautions, including disinfection of all surfaces in treatment areas and sterilization of dental instruments.
We appreciate your cooperation in keeping our patients and team safe. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with questions or for further discussion.
We look forward to seeing you in the office soon.
Jenny Nguyen, DDS
Asmeret Tesfahun, DDS
The Seattle Smiles Dental Team
For more information and resources, please visit the following websites: